Thursday, April 3, 2014

Coming up for air


Oh dear, Wednesday again.
I spent most of the day in the office, with ledgers and pens calculating how to divvy out the spoils of our publishing. We're doing remarkably better than we did last year!

So look for royalty reports in the next day or so.
Alas, some of you are getting promissary notes for your brass farthings.

Gabriel and I are writing for CampNaNo. We've banged out over 8000 words on a story we hop you'll like.

And Peter Tupper is guest blogging at the Literary Underworld. He's talking about book length. The LU is a secret society--er author consortium--of which I am a founding member. We attend conventions and have a website. All Inkstained Succubus books are available through the website. And the Ebooks are  instant download there.

So, as I go to my bunk, columns of numbers adding up in tantalizing array, I must say thank you to our readers and followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment