Saturday, September 12, 2015

My Sexy Saturday: My Sexy Girlfriend

This is our nod to all the sexy girlfriends out there. We know all about a sexy girlfriend and how their lover feels about them. There are the hidden looks, the longing gaze, the love shining in their eyes and all the things that come with love. The girlfriends can in all shapes and sizes because sexy has no bounds.  We love sexy and it’s always so fun to share.

From Fated Bonds


Buy Link

Your Seven Sexy Sentences

“Do you accept me, both wolf and man? Will you take me tonight as yours?” His cock lay snug against her, heightening her anticipation, but he made no move to join them.

The intensity of his voice wrapped her heart in emotion. The shadows in his eyes removed any doubt of the importance of this moment for him. She lay her hands against his cheeks. “Of course I accept you. I'm yours as well.”

The Other Sexy People:


1 comment:

  1. Very nice snippet. Thanks for sharing and being part of My Sexy Saturday.

    ReplyDelete